Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

Competition Win Comic Heroes #8 (ends 31st October)

 I am pleased to announce that I am running my first competition, for fans of my blog!

I have a great prize for any comic fans: Comic Heroes Issue 8, containing free collctable gifts.


To win this fabulous prize you must:
  1. Follow this blog
  2. Follow me on twitter @VeggieDadBlog 
  3. Leave a comment to tell me you've done this, make sure you leave me a way to contact you. Email address or twitter username are fine.
Up to 3 more additional entries can be gained by:
  1. Comment on any other of my posts then comment here to tell me which one
  2. Like my Facebook page.
  3. Tweet "Want to Comic Heroes issue 8: from @"on Twitter
You must be in the UK to be eligible to win. All entries must be completed by 23:59 on Monday the 31st of October 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment