Pages

Saturday 12 November 2011

Nākd Infused Raisins

Nākd have released two new flavours in their Infused Raisin range - Tangy Lime and Crazy Cola. Each raisin is infused with natural flavouring to create a healthy and delicious alternative to processed and sugar laden sweets and chocolate. The Nākd Infused Raisins are fat free, contain only 68 calories and count as one of your five a day, and are available from www.eatnakd.com and Asda, priced 39p.

The lime raisins have a nice strong flavour, very tangy. The smell was really nice as I first opened the bag. I'm certain my son would be happy with these instead of a packet of sweets. And as one of your five a day they do make an ideal substitute to the sugary treats most kids usually get.


The cola ones reminded me of cola bottle sweets and I was surprised to learn that they only had 100% natural ingredients and no added sugar.

They come in handy little bagsand make Nākd Infused Raisins perfect for lunchboxes, mid-afternoon nibbling as a pick me up, baking and sprinkling over your favourite foods.

Both flavours of raisins were delicious and I'd recommend them to parents who want to give their kids less unhealthy snacks. I'd also recommend them to the parents themselves as they are delicious.


Nākd also make Cherry, Lemon, Pineapple and Orange flavoured raisins, all sugar free and great value.

No comments:

Post a Comment